Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunday April 4, 2010

I went to a brunch yesterday at someone's house. The hosts had to leave because their cat had renal failure. I made basil-zucchini soup with cashews. I was exhausted having worked a crazy Easter brunch on Saturday. I was cooking with my friend who asked me to "turn down the bitch factor". I asked her not to talk to me for ten minutes. She responded with, "don't you know me? I can't not do anything for ten minutes."

After gorging myself, I went home and was so unnaturally tired that I was convinced that I had cancer, or that I had "baby cancer" which was what I was calling "pregnancy". I called my "bitch factor" friend who suggested I might just need a nap. Turns out she was right. I got my period today, so I'm baby cancer free! True story.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. You should keep going. You'll figure out what you want to do with it eventually. Just keep writing! -Meems

    ReplyDelete