Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I want some answers that Ja Rule might not have right now"*

Today I got a text message that said:

"It's a date. We'll play doctor while we wait".

That's some sexy ass stuff. Sadly, it's a text message from a friend who is in medical school and wants to practice for her board exams. She has agreed to accompany me for a medical procedure that I'm getting on Thursday. This is what counts for action in my life these days.

"These days" means since the last time I got some action which was less than two weeks ago, so I'm maybe being a little dramatic. However, I did have a sex dream about my college boyfriend last night. Does that count?

Not so recently, I found out that he said I was his best lay ever (YES!), but I did find out recently that he and his long term girlfriend broke up not too long ago. He doesn't know that I know. But, I texted him today...and he wrote back. End of story...for now. Here's hoping for a little reliving-the-past loving. Assuming I'm still attracted to him, of course. Oh jeez. I forgot about that part.

Musical Break:

If you don't know the song Come to Me My Darling by Ruby Johnson, you need to do something about it.javascript:void(0)

Also, I need to plug Mimi Lavalley's band, The Calamity Janes, because I can't stop listening to them. Check them out, particularly the songs "Say Darling Say" and "Red Rocking Chair".


* I told you he was my soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment