Friday, March 26, 2010

Back in Black

So this is my first blog entry. I'm sort of hesitant to write as I am pretty sure that no one will read this. I also have a fear that my life is way more interesting to me than to anyone else--but most people probably think that about themselves.

Here's a little bit about the name of the blog: "Let me cut your cake with my knife" is a line from an AC/DC song called "Let Me Put My Love into You", which is on the album Back in Black. I believe that Back in Black is one of the best albums of all times for these reasons:
1)Even on the recording, it rocks super hard
2)The entire album is about partying, sex, and how badass AC/DC is

I feel like my life often consists of partying, sex, and how badass (I think)I am. I'm an epicure, so I like the line "let me cut your cake with my knife", because I'm a fan of innuendo and of food. That's a little background about me and the name of the blog.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment